Have Passion for something? Join us
At VAVE Microtech this is not just another “Management” phrase, but the mantra by which we live and work. We base the selection of our employees as much on their technical competence and experience as we do on their attitude, creativity and cultural fit. It is crucial that everyone at VAVE Microtech understands the values that the company stands for and is capable of imbibing this value system and working with us towards achieving our shared objectives. We are a young company with lofty goals and we expect each and every member of our team to go the extra mile towards providing our clients the best possible customer experience.
We recognize the importance of each individual and his or her active role in the success of the entire company.
We provide our people opportunities to grow and feel motivated in their accomplishments.
We encourage the flow of communication and exchange of ideas through all levels of the company.
Qualification: Graduation in Comp. Sc. or Information Technology (IT)
Company Website: www.paninitechnolobas.com
No of position: 1
1. Have worked on a good Android App before
2. Proficient understanding of Android Concepts
3. Proficient understanding of Android tools like Android Studio
4. Have worked with Android libraries like Google Play Services, Volley, Gson, Okhttp etc.
5. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
6. Excellent problem-solving skills
7. Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
8. Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
9. Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
10. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
11. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
12. Bachelor of Technology, preferably in computer sciences
13. Excellent knowledge of the Android SDK
14. Knowledge of XML and JSON a requirement
15. Knowledge of SqlLite and a working experience in SQL databases
1. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
3. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
4. Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
5. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
6. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
7. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
8. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
9. Understanding of Google s Android design principles and interface guidelines
10. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
11. Familiarity with continuous integration