Have Passion for something? Join us
At VAVE Microtech this is not just another “Management” phrase, but the mantra by which we live and work. We base the selection of our employees as much on their technical competence and experience as we do on their attitude, creativity and cultural fit. It is crucial that everyone at VAVE Microtech understands the values that the company stands for and is capable of imbibing this value system and working with us towards achieving our shared objectives. We are a young company with lofty goals and we expect each and every member of our team to go the extra mile towards providing our clients the best possible customer experience.
We recognize the importance of each individual and his or her active role in the success of the entire company.
We provide our people opportunities to grow and feel motivated in their accomplishments.
We encourage the flow of communication and exchange of ideas through all levels of the company.
Asst. Manager / Manager - Sales
3 to 5 years
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. or Any other Graduate + Post Graduation in Marketing
No. of positions: 3
Company Info: VAVE Microtech Private Limited, established in 2011, is an integrated Mobility Solutions company offering a range of solutions for Fleet and Field Force management With channel partners across NCR, Haryana, Punjab, Maharashtra, Karnataka, West Bengal, Telangana and more than 3000 installations across 400+ customers in companies spanning across sectors like logistics, schools, industrial, hospitals, security services and facilities management companies, we are poised for the next level of scale.
Company Website: https://vavemicrotech.com/
As the Asst. Manager / Manager – Sales, you will drive our growth trajectory to achieve ambitious goals. Being a part of a young, focused and driven professional team you will have the opportunity of working with the CEO as part of our direct sales initiative.
What you will do:
1. Map your assigned geography to arrive at market potential
2. Build a healthy sales funnel through cold calling, networking, referrals, and pursuing inbound leads
3. Prepare sales presentations to pitch to prospect customers
4. Drive sales through negotiations and deal closures to achieve monthly targets
5. Meet existing customers regularly to build relationships, address concerns / complaints and ensure satisfaction
6. Be the face of the company in the market and track competition offerings and customer feedback as input into product development and marketing strategies
7. Maintain, submit and track activities through daily sales reports
Who you are:
1. A go getter! Self driven by numbers, you thrive on the hunt independently
2. Have excelled at relationship driven sales of SAAS platforms preferably to the logistics industry
3. Have a nose for negotiations and sales closures
4. Equally at ease in the conference room of a corporate and the office of a fleet operator
5. Very proficient in English and Hindi
6. Professionally comfortable creating sales documents and presentations (MS Office, Email communication)
7. Have always achieved aggressive sales numbers throughout your past experience
8. Your customers have only good things to say about you
9. An Engineering graduate (BE / BTEch) with a postgraduation in marketing
What we offer:
1. A vibrant, enthusiastic and fast paced work environment with a mix of youth and experience
2. The freedom to bring in your personality and working style to create a healthy, casual yet focused work culture.
3. An opportunity to work with the leadership directly and to quickly grow with the company by achieving milestones
4. A competitive fixed compensation package topped by an exciting variable pay
Qualification: Graduation in Comp. Sc. or Information Technology (IT)
Company Website: www.paninitechnolobas.com
No of position: 1
1. Have worked on a good Android App before
2. Proficient understanding of Android Concepts
3. Proficient understanding of Android tools like Android Studio
4. Have worked with Android libraries like Google Play Services, Volley, Gson, Okhttp etc.
5. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
6. Excellent problem-solving skills
7. Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
8. Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
9. Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
10. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
11. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
12. Bachelor of Technology, preferably in computer sciences
13. Excellent knowledge of the Android SDK
14. Knowledge of XML and JSON a requirement
15. Knowledge of SqlLite and a working experience in SQL databases
1. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
3. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
4. Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
5. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
6. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
7. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
8. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
9. Understanding of Google s Android design principles and interface guidelines
10. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
11. Familiarity with continuous integration